Active Body Chiropractic was the first clinic in the downtown area designed for doctors who have specialized in the patented procedure known as Active Release Technique.
Active Release is one of the most effective soft tissue management systems for dealing with injuries to muscles, nerves, tendons and fascia. When this technique is combined with traditional chiropractic care, massage therapy, and other rehabilitation methods, it creates an incredibly powerful means of healing the human body.
What services can Active Body Chiropractic offer you?
- Skilled Chiropractic physicians who specialize in joint, nerve, and muscular dysfunction of the neck, back, arms and legs
- Certified specialists in the patented Active Release Techniques®
- Certified specialists in the patented Graston Technique®
- Specialized treatment programs for all types of athletes. (See our Sports and Injuries section and find injury information pertaining to your particular sport)
- Massage by certified therapists specializing in deep tissue work
- Custom Orthotic fittings
- Fully integrated chiropractic, physical medicine and soft tissue therapy center
- Certified Golf Injury Specialist
- Personalized Biomechanical Video Analysis
- Diet, lifestyle, and fitness counseling through personalized fitness and self-improvement plans